- Unibroue Ephemere – My #2 beer of Summer 2008.* Tastes like apple. Yum.
- Triple Karmeliet – My favorite Belgian beer. From my trip last summer. As you may know.
- Allagash Dubbel – From Portland, Maine. It’s OK. Interesting Enough.
- Shiner Spezial Light – The “light” version of Shiner “Bock.” I prefer Bock, but this is what’s in the fridge.
Beers I May Have Later Tonight**
- Cantillon Gueze – Belgian. Sour.
- Orval – Belgian. Trappist.
- Bells Amber Ale – I don’t love this. But I’ve had four beers already, I’m sure it’ll taste fine.
- Pilsner Urquel – Yum.
*My #1 beer of summer 2008 was Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy. As you may know.
**Because that’s what’s in the fridge to choose from.