Thought you might enjoy seeing the Reference list for my Literacy & Society position paper.
- “About a Boy” (2002). Universal Pictures.
- Au, Kathryn H. (1998) “Constructive Approaches, Phonics, and the Literacy Language of Students of Diverse Backgrounds.” National Reading Conference Yearbook, 47.
- Bjorklund, David (2005). Children’s Thinking; Cognitive Development and Individual Differences. Fourth Edition. Belmont, California: Wadsworth, Cengage Learning.
- Nussbaum, Martha (1997). Cultivating Humanity. Cambridge: Harvard University Press.
- “The Reader” (2008). Mirage Enterprises.
- Scribner, Silvia (1984). “Literacy in Three Metaphors.” American Journal of Education. Chicago: University of Chicago.
- Skorokhodova, Olga Ivanova. As quoted by F.T. Mikhailov (1980). The Riddle of the Self. Moscow: Progress Publishers.
- Socrates. As quoted by Plato, Apology 38a.
Yup, that’s the way I roll.