So I like to have movies on in the background when I’m crafting but they generally have to be movies I both like and have seen a million times. I once had a friend come over and ask:
Her: “What do you do with all these DVDs?”
Me: “What do you mean? I watch them.”
Her: “You rewatch movies?”
Me: [Stunned Silence.]
- Tristan & Isolde – Mmmm James Franco mmmmm.
- In the Line of Fire – One of my all-time favorite movies. Unfortunately it appears to be time for a new DVD as this one kept mysteriously skipping scenes!
- Three Days of the Condor – An old espionage favorite. I love her photographs.
- The Other Boleyn Girl – The only one I hadn’t seen before (I needed a break in my crafting!). I remember this getting seriously panned but I thought it was decent. Portman and Johanssen really playing against type here.
- Chariots of Fire – Oh Yes. Watching this counts as exercising, right?
- Garden State – Music and laughter.
- Laurel Canyon – Music and angst. And Alessandro Nivola being very sexy.
- Iron Man – RDJ has never been more fun.
- Hot Fuzz – This will never get old.
- Point Break – How can you watch Hot Fuzz and NOT follow it up with Point Break? But in all seriousness, this might be my favorite movie of all-time. And it is definitely my favorite Keanu movie of all-time.
And I’m off to the theater to see Avatar today. I actually think the previews make it look really, REALLY DUMB, but Steve keeps SWEARING it’s good and Carlos suggested it. So we’ll see.